Building SOHO and SME revenues through richer communications webinar
The SOHO and SME segments represent a significant opportunity for telcos. In the EU alone, 99.8% of enterprises are SMEs and SOHOs, and contribute almost 60% of the EU’s total value added.
Besides its substantial size and potential incremental revenue streams, the SOHO/SME segment is a key market for telcos because:
- They want new communication services that are customisable, programmable and available in a cost-efficient, pay-as-you-grow model;
- They don’t have the dedicated IT departments and need solutions that are simple to onboard;
- They can benefit from cloud-based services, incorporating self-service and automation, making it easier to trial new services and reduce operational costs;
- They need mobile-first communication solutions accessible across multiple devices, to better manage engagement with both employees and customers.
In this webinar, we explore:
- Current challenges SMEs and SOHOs face, and why telcos struggle to serve them
- Why the SME/SOHO segments are a key opportunity for telcos
- How telcos can support them leveraging cloud communication solutions
- Potential ‘communications-as-a-service’ use cases for SMEs and SOHOs
You’ll need to submit your name and email to access the recording
See our other forthcoming webinars or catch up on any you’ve missed
Recent consumer research to complement the webinar
Cloud gaming: What’s the telco play?
This report explores how the cloud gaming market is likely to evolve and what this means for telcos. Beyond providing better connectivity through 5G and edge computing, there are several ways in which telcos can add value to the cloud gaming ecosystem.
Coordinating the care of the elderly
Telcos are well placed to enable the healthcare sector to meet the rising demand for secure and reliable in-home monitoring and treatment for the elderly and infirm.
Cashing in on the end of cash
The global shift away from cash opens up a variety of potentially lucrative opportunities for telcos. What should telcos do to capitalise on the synergies between telecoms and financial services?