Members of the press
Members of the press may re-use STL Partners material published on public websites (i.e. those which are not password protected) provided that:
- all portions of text identify STL Partners as the source
- the STL Partners copyright statement is affixed to all graphics. STL Partners’ copyright statement is: © STL Partners 2019
- when quoting, STL Partners should be named in full with a link to www.stlpartners.com if published online.
Clients / Non-clients
STL Partners material published on public websites (i.e. those which are not password protected) may be cited provided that:
- all citations must be accurate, quoted verbatim, and/or duplicated without being manipulated, adapted, paraphrased or summarised and they must not be used out of context
- any quote or extract must be from research published within the last three months; quotations from research published prior to that timeframe require verification and approval
- when quoting, the STL Partners Initiative should be named in full with a link to www.stlpartners.com if published online.
- the STL Partners copyright statement must be affixed to all graphics (diagrams, graphs and/or tables). STL Partners’s copyright statement is: © STL Partners 2019.
- STL Partners research is proprietary to STL Partners and subject to copyright and property protections. Commercial use of the research is prohibited.
When do you need approval to re-publish material from STL Partners public websites?
- may reproduce a diagram, graph or table for use in marketing collateral, provided that all citations adhere to the general rules outlined above
- should seek approval from STL Partners’ Marketing team where a verbal quotation or written material is intended for use in any form of marketing collateral or publicly available information, or where reproduction and/or distribution of the research is required.
should seek approval to cite any of STL Partners’ material for any use.
How to get approval
Please present all requests to STL Partners’ Marketing team via firstname.lastname@example.org:
- all requests to use quotations, graphs, diagrams and/or tables should be submitted in their final media vehicle, eg. press release, marketing materials, presentation, etc
- all of the elements in the above guidelines should be included for approval (copyright statement, source, attribution, etc)
- we will work with you to provide approval within three business days on receipt of your request.
All content is copyright STL Partners 2006-19.