Webinar: Operationalising Open RAN: Design and deploy
This webinar will take stock of where the industry is at with regards to Open RAN adoption, using data from STL Partners’ Telco Cloud Tracker, and experience from Red Hat and Tech Mahindra who have been trialling a multi-vendor Open RAN solution.
The session will seek to answer the following key questions:
- What are the drivers behind adopting open RAN, compared to traditional RAN and virtual RAN?
- What are the key steps in transitioning from vRAN to open RAN? How can open RAN integrate with existing RAN?
- What are the recommended underlying infrastructure considerations to build open RAN at scale on a cloud-native infrastructure?
- What are the new security challenges to adopting open RAN and what can the ecosystem do to overcome these?
- Over what timeframe is it realistic to see large deployments of open RAN, and when can we expect to see the benefits of the economies of scale?