Accelerating private network adoption with actionable insights
Develop a rich understanding of the private networks opportunity with our new research service. Book your demo today.
STL Partners very quickly understood our brief and the scope, delivered in a timely manner and with excellent quality. We’re very confident STL’s work will help our client’s sales teams improve their customer interactions”
Europe sales lead, private networks – Global NEP
Private Networks Insights combines tools and reports to support operators and technology companies in developing their private network strategies
Global insights tool
- An interactive tool cataloguing more than 200 deployments and use cases for private networks and slicing across the globe
- Deployments span across 16+ industry verticals
- Includes details on operators and vendors, customers, and key use cases on each deployment
Private 5G ROI tool
- An interactive tool estimating the cost and ROI for deployments of private networks in manufacturing
- Includes customisable inputs based on the enterprise customers’ operations for accurate ROI assessment
- Access to all STL Private Networks thought leadership reports
- Including existing back catalogue
Industry proposition playbooks
- A sales playbook analysing the private network opportunity through case studies, use cases and the business case for specific industries (ports, logistics, stadiums)
- Outlines key technology considerations, buyer personas, and matching customer needs against 5G-enabled use cases
… where and how private networks solutions fit into the broader connectivity toolbox
… the opportunities for private networks across key verticals and use cases
… targeted business models and go-to-market strategies for private network solutions
“I can rely on STL Partners whenever I need unique and compelling points of view on the current state of the industry, technology, and more importantly about the business aspects.”
Director of Portfolio Marketing – Global technology firm
Analyst time with Private Networks experts
In addition to the tools, subscribers to the service have access to analyst time with some of the leading experts in the industry. This time can be used to deep dive on a specific use case or partner or for general market updates and strategy conversations.
Yesmean Luk: Principal Consultant at STL and co-leads our Private Networks practice. She has led and managed consulting projects with both operators and technology companies across various areas, including private networks, network slicing, edge computing and IoT.
Darius Singh: Darius is a Principal Consultant at STL Partners and co-leads our Private Networks practice. Darius has led a number of projects looking to evaluate where and how dedicated private networks, network slicing, and edge compute play a role in driving growth in the B2B space.
Ahmed Ali: Senior Analyst at STL, Ahmed’s research focus areas are private networks, edge computing, telco cloud and IoT. He covers telcos strategies in these areas as well as their relationships with the wider ecosystem players including hyperscalers and new specialised service providers.
David Gordon: Consultant at STL Partners and has been involved in a wide range of private networking and slicing projects. David has a particular focus the opportunity for telecoms operators and their suppliers in deploying private networks across key verticals with a focus on the enterprise customer perspective.
A minimum of 4-5 reports each year
Try the Private Networks Insights Service
Learn more about the Private Networks Insights with a free demo