About the Telco Cloud Operator Profiles
The Telco Cloud Operator Profiles present the network virtualisation strategies of selected operators. Their aim is to provide a picture in ‘plain English’ of these companies’ progress in their virtualisation journeys:
- How they have evolved since they first started
- Where they are heading
- Who their key vendors and partners are
- What STL Partners’ perspective is on their transformation.
Our profiles leverage information from our Telco Cloud Deployment Tracker and reading them with the tracker spreadsheet filtered on the profiled operators will give the reader additional and valuable context.
Operators can use our profiles to learn about other players’ best practice examples and key vendor partners. They can compare their own strategies and learn from others with similar size, operations and market characteristics.
Technology providers can use our profiles to understand the key drivers and challenges which telcos face with telco cloud and how to position their solutions and services to help them achieve their goals.
Each Telco Cloud profile provides:
- A timeline of the operator’s telco cloud journey including the major milestone deployments.
- Details on the operator’s deployments across network areas, with a particular focus on the RAN, core and cloud infrastructure.
- An overview of the operator’s key partners across the telco cloud value chain.
- An assessment of the operator’s overall telco cloud journey so far and its outlook.
In this first set of profiles, we cover four operators:
In the coming months, we will add profiles so that we continue to illustrate a wide range of telco cloud strategies, operator types and regions.
If you would like to submit your choice of which telco to profile next, fill in this form.
Four telco cloud pathways
Our Telco Cloud Operator Profiles are part of our Telco Cloud Research Service and draw extensively on the intelligence and expertise collated in our quarterly updated Telco Cloud Deployment Tracker.