STL Partners’: The State of the Industry
Missing the conversations you would have had at Barcelona? Pick up a coffee and catch up from your home or office instead with some of the smartest folks we know for fresh takes on where the industry is headed.
2021: Priorities through and after COVID
- Survey results: what’s changed for 2021?
- What’s long-term, what will fade fast?
- Predictions & points to watch for
- Rainer Deutschmann, Group COO, Telia
- Andrew Collinson, Research Director & Partner, STL Partners
- Dean Bubley, STL Partners Associate & Director of Disruptive Analysis
What are the best new opportunities?
- Examples in WFH and healthcare
- How to understand and respond to rapidly changing customer needs
- How to organise innovation
- Amy Cameron, Principal Analyst, STL Partners
- Anette Bohman, Strategy Director DivisionX, Telia
- Liisa Puurunen, VP International Digital Services, Elisa
5G, Cloud and Edge Ecosystems
- How and when will 5G & Edge leap forward?
- Why telco cloud is vital to new opportunities
- Developing an ecosystem: app developers, hyperscalers and NSAPs
- Dalia Adib, Principal Consultant, Edge Practice Lead, STL Partners
- Jennifer Didoni, Head of Cloud Portfolio Management Vodafone Business
- Tri Pham, CSO, Tata Communications
- Gordon Hewitt, Intl Innovation & 5G Executive, Verizon