STL Partners Webinar
What is the telco play in the live sport and entertainment arena?
Thursday, August 24, 2023 4:00 PM – 5:00 PM BST
As the core connectivity market continues to stagnate, telcos are increasingly looking for new digital consumer services to expand their offering and provide new revenue streams.
The live events market is on a strong growth trajectory, expecting to reach over 5billion USD by 2024 (Statista). This webinar will explore how telcos can capture this opportunity and offer a deep dive into the five key telco strategies we have identified to capture the live sports and entertainment market.
The webinar will answer the following questions:
- What are the key trends in live experiences?
- Who are the key players in the live experience ecosystem?
- What roles can telcos play?
- What are some key case studies from leading operators?
- How do they choose and what are the key factors for success?
- Leighton Griffiths, Head of stadiums, venues, media and entertainment, EMEA/APAC, Verizon Business
- Marco Dias Silva, 5G and Edge Computing Expert, Vodafone
- Sebastian Amengual, Co-founder and CTO, YBVR
- Dalia Adib, Director, Consulting, STL Partners
- Henry Osborne, Senior Consultant, STL Partners
- Ani Keshishyan, Senior Consultant, STL Partners
Enter your details below to register for free for the webinar: