STL Partners Webinar
Sustainability as a Strategic Imperative: Embedding sustainability into telco DNA
Thursday, July 27, 2023 3:00 PM – 4:00 PM BST
Many telcos recognise that sustainability is an urgent strategic priority. But for the most part, the degree to which sustainability is prioritised across corporate activities fails to reflect the scale of the risks associated with not acting, and the potential opportunities to be unlocked by focusing on sustainability.
In this webinar we discuss how leading telcos are embedding sustainability throughout their operations and learn about the key actions and KPIs that can drive success in this area. Whether your telco is already on a mature sustainability journey or just beginning to develop its sustainability agenda, this webinar will provide valuable insights and recommendations for all stages of the spectrum.
The webinar will explore:
- What best practice and next practice for sustainability looks like for teams across a telco (including network, IT, procurement, finance, consumer and enterprise)
- The actions and associated KPIs individual business units must take on to prioritise sustainability day-to-day
- Insights and key learnings from our industry expert from Orange
- Miran Gilmore, Senior Consultant, STL Partners
- Olly Murphy, Analyst, STL Partners
- Jean-François Cognet, Director, Corporate Social Responsibility, Orange Business Services
Enter your details below to register for free for the webinar: