The state of telco transformation
£3,000.00 excl VAT
Nine change stakeholders describe their experience of telco transformation, providing insights on the change process and learnings for others that are remodelling their organisations for the future.
Format: PDF filePages: 29 pages Author: Nicola Warren Publication Date: February 2023
Table of Contents
- Executive Summary
- Why is Transformation important to telcos
- Different change trajectories
- The condition of transformation – being in the process of it
- Where do telcos have transformation efforts underway
- How are transformation projects approached at telcos?
- Who is responsible for transformation?
- Barriers to transformation
- Change leadership issues
- People challenges
- Execution difficulties
- What is holding telcos back from being future-ready organisations?
- Out with the old…
- …In with the new
Table of Figures
- Figure 1: Telstra and Globe – transformation to deliver beyond the core
- Figure 2: No one path – overlapping changes in multiple areas
- Figure 3: The meaning of transformation – activities cited in interviews
- Figure 4: Different change trajectories
- Figure 5: Mentions of transformations in progress at respondent telcos
- Figure 6: Responsibility may rest at multiple points
- Figure 7: Transformation roadblocks
- Figure 8: Platform approach
- Figure 9: Product managers require end-to-end understanding
Technologies and industry terms referenced include: agile, Agile transformations, AI, analytics, AT&T, automation, change, change leadership, cloud platform, Culture, digital platforms, digital strategy, digital transformation, Disruption, Globe Philippines, leadership, organisational change, People and Skills, skills, talent management, telco cloud, Telstra, Vision