How to Spot a “Business Model Problem”
£1,000.00 excl VAT
What is a ‘business model problem’? How can you tell when you’ve got one? What are the key business model challenges faced by telcos today, and how should they address them? (February 2012, Foundation 2.0) Rabbit in Headlights
Format: PDF filePages: 14 pages Charts: 8 Author: STL Partners Publication Date: February 2012
Table of contents
- What is a business model?
- What is a ‘business model problem’?
- How to spot a business model problem
- Why is changing your business model so difficult?6
- Why is digital business model innovation so important?
- Apple, Google, Facebook – classic business model innovators
- The ‘Great Game’
- Disrupting the telcos
- ‘Under-The-Floor’ (UTF) Players
- Disruptions in Digital Entertainment and Commerce
- Driving – or defending against – disruptive innovations
- About STL Partners and Telco 2.0
Table of Figures
- Figure 1 – STL Partners’ Five Part Business Model Framework
- Figure 2 – Why is business model change so difficult?
- Figure 3 – The ‘Great Game’
- Figure 4 – Telco Business Model Innovation Challenges
- Figure 5 – The impact of ‘OTT’ players on telcos’ business model
- Figure 6 – Other ecosystem players, including potential ‘Under-The-Floor’ (UTF) Players
- Figure 7 – The Telco 2.0™ ‘two-sided’ telecoms business model
- Figure 8 – EMEA and APAC New Digital Economics delegates’ views of Telco 0 Strategies
Keywords: Telco 2.0, Strategy, Business Model Innovation
Companies & technologies covered: Amazon, Apple, Facebook, Google, Skype,