B2B growth: How can telcos win in ICT?
£1,000.00 excl VAT
Although the B2B market could deliver significant revenue growth, most telcos’ enterprise businesses are not delivering their full potential. In this report we analyse the reasons why and outline how telcos can build a successful B2B strategy.
Format: PDF filePages: 14 pages Charts: 08 Author: Jonas Strobel Publication Date: February 2017
Table of Contents
- Executive Summary
- Telcos may have different B2B strategies, but suffer similar problems
- Finding growth opportunities within the wider enterprise ICT arena could help
- Three complications for revenue growth in enterprise ICT
- Complication 1: Despite their potential, telcos struggle to marshal their capabilities effectively
- Complication 2: Telcos are not alone in targeting enterprise ICT for growth
- Complication 3: Telcos’ core services are being disrupted by OTT players – this time in B2B
- STL Partners’ recommendations: strategic pillars for future B2B growth
Table of Figure
- Figure 1: Telcos’ growth performance is flattening out (Sample of sixty-eight operators)
- Figure 2: Telcos’ B2B businesses vary significantly by scale and performance (selected operators)
- Figure 3: High-level structure of the telecom industry’s revenue pool (2015) – the consumer segment dominates
- Figure 4: Orange aims to expand the share of “IT & integration services” in OBS’s revenue mix
- Figure 5: Global enterprise ICT expenditures are projected to growth 7% p.a.
- Figure 6: Telcos and Microsoft are moving in opposite directions
- Figure 7: SD-WAN value chain
- Figure 8: Within AT&T Business Solutions’ revenue mix, growth in fixed strategic services cannot yet offset the decline in legacy services
Technologies and industry terms referenced include: AT&T, B2B, Cloud, communications, Disruption, enterprise, growth, ict, microsoft, Networking, partnerships, platforms, SD-WAN, Skype for Business, T-Systems, transformation, verticals, VoIP