Scaling private cellular and edge: How to avoid POC and pilot purgatory
We evaluate how enterprises are exploring private cellular and edge, the challenges they face in scaling existing proofs of concept and pilots and how they and telco operators can overcome them.
- How private cellular and edge is being explored by enterprises today
- Three primary barriers that prevent most pilots and trials from scaling
- Key trigger points that act as opportunities for scaling
- Our recommendations for enterprises looking to explore private cellular and edge
- How telco operators, application providers and other ecosystem players can help