STL Partners (www.stlpartners.com) champions telecoms industry growth and transformation. We help clients make bold and creative growth-led decisions that enable them to ‘move beyond connectivity’ and contribute more to their enterprise and consumer customers and to society more broadly. Our specialist strategy consulting, research, and events services have been at the forefront of driving business model transformation in Telecoms-Media-Technology (TMT).
We support clients through strategy consulting, research, and brainstorming events. Current and past clients include Vodafone, AT&T, Google, Cisco, and Intel. The Company is based in Highbury & Islington in London and operates globally.
We are looking to strengthen our digital marketing activity and further raise our profile with our community. Put simply, we see marketing as a core driver of our future growth.
Reporting to one of three Directors and based in London, the Digital Marketing Manager will enhance our online communications with executives at our partners, prospects and customers in the telecoms, media, and technology industries.
We are seeking a team player who will work with others from across the business to ensure that STL Partners has a consistent, optimistic and challenging tone of voice for the telecoms industry as we seek to lead it to a brighter, bolder future. Crucially, we need that voice to be heard by an even larger and more influential community.
The Digital Marketing Manager will:
- Create a clear marketing strategy for STL Partners and its lines of business and drive the execution of the strategy across the organisation.
- Analyse how our digital channels are being used by prospects and customers and set clear goals and KPIs for each channel.
- Introduce new reporting and marketing processes ideally supported by existing and new tools
- Develop our marketing messages and content delivery across all media – website, email newsletter, other email campaigns, social media (Twitter, LinkedIn), Webinars, PowerPoint and Word presentations, press releases – and beyond as new channels emerge.
- Manage our customer database and CRM activity using Salesforce as well as develop and execute a plan to deliver marketing automation to enhance our interactions with clients and prospects.
Above all, this would appeal to someone who wants to make a big difference: to us, to our clients and to the industries we work in. For a small organisation, STL Partners is already well-known globally. You are someone who thrives in a dynamic team of interesting and insightful people and you have the passion, enthusiasm and skills to take us to the next level in our marketing activities. To do this, you have the desire and ability to create marketing strategies, structures and processes with limited support – others are ready and willing to help but marketing isn’t their day job!
Ideally, you will:
- Have B2B professional services and/or research/publishing marketing experience where new clients are won after months (or years) of activity and clients retained year after year.
- Be able to show an understanding and interest in telecommunications and technology.
- Have 3+ years of digital marketing experience and be skilled in website and content management (WordPress and Divi), SEO, Google Analytics, Salesforce, email and social media marketing (LinkedIn, Twitter, etc.)
- Be comfortable working with our external web designer and managing a part-time database development and salesforce management resource.
- Have the ability to produce your own marketing copy as well as (tactfully!) edit others’ work is important as is the skill to create and measure compelling campaigns across media.
If this sounds like you, please send an email and covering letter directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.