July 2018: We are seeking a consultant (of all levels of experience) to join the team. As a member of the small-knit team you’ll work alongside highly experienced professionals on real projects to manage and lead projects, producing quality work to exacting standards and timescales.
- Very strong academic background (3 A’s at A level), from leading university (minimum 2:1 in your first degree or equivalent), with a strong technical and business aptitude.
- 2-5 years in strategy consulting or research firm working for a blue-chip company is preferred.
- Familiarity and ideally previous experience in telecoms industry and technologies. Technology background (IT and/or telecoms) a definite plus, but not essential.
- Capable of contributing to a collaborative and cohesive team environment.
- Highly analytical, comfortable thinking through problems and good at structuring answers whilst focusing on root causes of challenges to deliver insightful and sustainable solutions.
- Excellent communication skills with highly developed writing ability. You will be expected to be the project lead for consulting assignments: from formulating the proposal to the final deliverable.
- Client management – as a senior consultant, you would be the main point of contact with the client
- Managing internal and external resources (junior consultants, associates and other senior consultants)
- Taking ownership of deliverables and client objectives
- Business development
You will be supported by experienced consultants. We can offer the right candidates a fast-moving yet supportive environment that offers unrivalled opportunities to take on responsibility.
And – although it’s a cliché – we have fun.
How to apply
- Email CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please detail background and availablity
- Rolling application
Role is based in our offices in London.