Telcos have three options in dealing with the disruptive business models of the Internet giants: protect their core business (piper), compete head-on, or co-opetition. All options require operators to digitalise their operations. This sample report looks at how Telkom Indonesia is managing the transformation of its business to become more agile and deliver best-in-class customer experience.
This report includes an overview of the following presentations:
- Digital companies’ platform strategies & operating models
- Telkom Indonesia: Delivering best-in-class customer experience
- Part 1: Coordinating to achieve ‘King of digital’
- Part 2: Organisational transformation
- Part 3: Journey towards agility