Platform-based two-Sided Business Models need sustainable Ecosystems of partners and developers, and APIs to enable potential customers to use Telco assets and processes. There are a huge variety of APIs being developed in the market by Industry bodies (e.g.s OMTP, GSMA, TMF) and by individual players (e.g.s. Betavine, Orange Partners).
- What sort of Ecosystem is needed to make a 'platform' or 'horizontal play' work?
- Strategies and case studies on the creation, development and nourishment of Ecosystems.
- Commercial strategies for API programmes.
- What needs to be done to ensure that APIs are valuable for upstream players (developers, merchants, advertisers, governments etc.) and profitable for operators?
- What else needs to be done to enable successful new and transformed business models?
Please see below for current content. For future content please see here